Sign up at the Recreation Center front desk.
NON CREDIT FEE BASED FITNESS CLASSES
These courses require an additional cost, as noted below, and are not a part of the Recreation fee. Beginners welcomed. All classes meet in the Recreation Center, unless noted otherwise. If you register for a class after it has already started, you will not receive any discounts for missed classes. Attendance is taken in all classes.
REGISTER/PAY ON LINE
If you are a Student or Recreation Center member, CLICK HERE to register for the classes below that require fees.
If you do not have a membership to the Recreation Center, CLICK HERE to register for the classes below that require fees.
Payment options are listed below;
|Option A||September 9-December 6, 2013||FULL semester (12 weeks)|
|Option B||September 9-October 18||6 weeks/first half of semester|
|Option C||October 21-December 6||6 weeks/second half of semester|
*REGISTER AND PAY BEFORE classes begin, TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT AND TO INSURE THAT WE HAVE ENOUGH PARTICIPANTS TO ACTUALLY RUN THE PROGRAMS. IN MOST CASES, DECISIONS WILL BE MADE BY THE END OF THE WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF PROGRAMS. THANK YOU.
- Promotional DATES: TBA
- This course will offer you individual instruction on how to do a full body massage using Swedish Massage techniques.
- Tuesdays 6:00-7:30PM
- Classes held in the MUB, room 334
- Limited to 24 participants or 12 couples
- You must register and pay ONLINE. Registrations will NOT be taken at the class.
- A towel or mat is recommended, since you will be working on the floor.
- If you do not have a partner, you will be paired with different people each night.
- Cost: OPTION B or C: $30/ UNH Students & Rec Center members, $50 all others
- Instructor: Michelle Davis, Licensed Massage Therapist
Women's Self Defense (R.A.D./Rape Aggression Defense basic personal defense system)
- DATES: Fall dates TBA (Must attend all 3 classes)
- Time: 12:00-4:00pm each day, Studio and/or Classroom
- Cost: FREE to anyone interested
- Offered by the UNH Police Department in the Hamel Student Recreation Center (classroom/studio spaces). Register ONLINE. Class limited to 20. Call Campus Recreation at 862-2031 or the UNH Police Department at 862-1427 for more information.
- To get your name on a waiting list for future classes, contact Campus Recreation or call the UNH Police Department.