The Campus Recreation Athletic Training room has moved to an on line appointment only schedule for this semester. This to improve the quality of care for all those that seek our services.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we move to this new system.
The UNH Campus Recreation Athletic Training Staff
To schedule evaluations/rehabilitation/treatment appointments please use the following link:
Instructions on how to schedule an appointment: https://www.unh.edu/timecat/campusrecat
- Log in using Blackboard username and password
- Click on evaluation/rehab and treatment
- Evaluations occur for injuries that you are not currently receiving rehabilitation/treatment for.
- Rehabilitation/treatments occur after you have been evaluated by the Campus Recreation Athletic Training Staff and/or an Orthopedic Physician.
- Please fill out profile page
- Choose an advisor: (Either Evaluation or Rehab/Treatment)
- Availability options are in green, please choose a day and time that fits your schedule.
The Department of Campus Recreation now offers a NATA certified athletic trainer to help with your injury prevention and care needs. The certified athletic trainer is available for:
1. Assistance with Prevention of Anthletic Injuries: Patient education regarding warm-up & cool down techniques, prevention of overuse injuries, stretching, proper conditioning, and proper exercise techniques.
2. Evaluation, Treatment, and Rehabilitation of Injuries.
3. First Aid & Emergency Care: Provide wound care, taping, crutches, and various other first aid care. Provide athletic training coverage for various sports club and intramural events.
4. Referrals & advice: Refer patients to specialists, nutritional information, personal training, long term rehabilitation care, x-rays, etc. for additional treatment and care.
The athletic training room is now located on the main floor of the Campus Recreation building past the Bouldering Wall. Hours are posted on a weekly basis. For questions/concerns the athletic trainer may be reached at 862-1004 or 1-603-862-0593. To make an appointment, please go to