Outdoor Pool Memberships
Memberships valid through the 2020 Outdoor Pool Season
Durham Resident pricing with subsidy TBD.
|UNH Students||Click here for info|
|Outdoor Pool Multi Visit Pool Pass (MVP)||Community|
|10 Visits||$80 ($8.00/visit)|
|25 Visits||$185 ($7.40/visit)|
|50 Visits||$320 ($6.40/visit)|
|75 visits||$399 ($5.32/visit)|
|Ages 2 & under are free|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$150/Season|
|Family * (up to 4 people)||$499/Season|
* Family Membership must be purchased in person at the HRC or Outdoor Pool.
Durham Residents: The above rates for Durham Residents reflect a 15% subsidy from the Town of Durham valid towards both season memberships and Multi-Visit Passes. Proof of residency must be provided to receive this subsidized price. Passes need to purchased in person at Outdoor Pool or HRC.
1) Visit the UNH Campus Recreation Member Portal https://crec.unh.edu
2) If you are a UNH Faculty/Staff/Studentsor have previously created an account, click the ‘Log In’ button in the top right corner.
If you are not affiliated with the university,and do not have an account, click the SIGN-UP button in the top right corner. Follow the on-screen prompts to fill in the necessary information. Make sure to check your email to activate your account. Log in following steps 1 and 2.
UNH Faculty/Staff/Students click the orange UNH log in button.
Community Members sign in using your local account.
3) Select the image Outdoor Pool Memberships or Outdoor Pool Multi-Visit Passes. Scroll down to view all the options.
4) Select the pool membership or MVP you would like to purchase.
5) If prompted, select the summer session button.
6) Read, sign and accept the digital waiver if purchasing a membership.
7) Click yes to accept the policy questions when prompted.
8) Add to cart and proceed to check out.