About Campus Recreation
Campus Recreation provides outstanding educational experiences through a variety of recreation opportunities that enhance healthy lifestyles in our UNH community.
Campus Recreation will be widely known for enriching the lives and educational experience of students through cutting edge recreation services.
In our approach to our work with participants, co-workers, and colleagues on campus and beyond, we:
- offer exceptional programs and quality services
- seek and support personal and professional development
- encourage innovation and treat setbacks as part of the learning process
- practice respectful, open, and honest communication
- embrace diversity
- encourage collaboration
- always operate with the student’s best interests in mind
- operate with a positive attitude
- are committed to an exceptional organizational culture
- embrace teamwork and a sense of community
Join our Team
The Department of Campus Recreation at the University of New Hampshire is an organization that strives to provide extraordinary recreational programs and services that enhance a healthy lifestyle. Whether it is teaching a group exercise class, leading a trip to the White Mountains, officiating flag football, interacting with participants of the Hamel Recreation Center, driving a Zamboni, teaching a cooking class, there is a role for everyone.