Explore membership options for access to Campus Recreation's state-of-the-art facilities, from workout rooms to exercise studios to the third largest outdoor pool in the state.
Membership Details & Fees
|Full time student||Part of mandatory fees|
|Part time, matriculating student
(less than 5 credit hours)
|$311 per semester|
|Continuing Education||$311 per semester|
|Student spouse (Unavailable due to COVID-19)||$100 per semester|
|Faculty/Staff (benefits eligible)||$41.50 per month
$498 per year
|Adult community (Unavailable due to COVID-19)||$44.16 per month|
|Daily pass (Unavailable due to COVID-19)||$11 per visit|
Each membership purchased includes entry to the Hamel Recreation Center (HRC). Members have full access to the facility including use of Group Exercise Classes, Basketball Courts, Bouldering Wall, Fitness Areas, Racquetball, Squash, Multi-Purpose Courts, Demonstration Kitchen, and Health & Wellness space.
Access to the Outdoor Pool and Indoor Pool are not included with a community member, part-time student, or student spouse pass.
Faculty/staff have access to the indoor pool and Mendums pond.
Daily Passes (Unavailable due to COVID-19)
Daily Passes can be purchased at the front desk and are valid for the whole day issued. You must be 18 years or older to purchase pass. Day Passes are non-refundable.
To qualify for the Faculty/Staff discount, two payment options are available.
- Payroll Deduction Option - members may have their membership dues deducted from their bi-weekly or monthly UNH paycheck. In order to sign-up for payroll deduction, fill out necessary paperwork at the HRC.
- Annual Option - members can pay for an annual membership that starts at the date of purchase. Just go to the Welcome Center at the HRC to sign up.
If you need more benefits information contact Human Resources.
Faculty/Staff use their UNH ID's to gain entry to the HRC.
Part-Time Students & Student Spouses
Passes for part-time students and student spouses (unavailable due to COVID-19) are sold by the semester. The cost of the pass is not pro-rated during the semester. Passes cannot be refunded, cancelled or transferred.
Please Note: ID's are required to enter the Hamel Recreation Center.
Students and faculty/staff use their UNH ID's to gain entry. All other members will be issued a Campus Recreation pass upon purchase.
Membership Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Campus Recreation to the Coordinator of Member Services by the 15th of the current month to take effect the following month. Any and all cancellation requests will be confirmed to you by email with the membership end date by the Member Services Coordinator. Memberships will remain active until the end of the month that said cancellation was requested, thus all policies, including the policies for the CIGNA health club benefit, will be applicable until the confirmed membership end date.
Please note: Mendums Pond is a cash only facility.
|Season - UNH summer school student||Included with Campus Rec membership|
|Season - Faculty/staff (Full-time, benefits eligible)||Free with Faculty/Staff ID|
|Season - Adult (ages 18 & older)||$55|
|Season - Youth (3-17 yrs.)||$44|
|Child (ages 2 & under)||Free|
|Season - Family pass ( admits 2 adults & 2 children, or 1 adult & 3 children)||$154.50|
|Daily Pass - Adult (ages 18 & older)||$6|
|Daily Pass - Youth (3-17 yrs.)||$4|
|Child ( ages 2 & under)||Free|
Memberships valid through the 2020 Outdoor Pool Season
Durham Resident pricing with subsidy TBD
|UNH Students||Click here for info|
|10 Visits||$80 ($8 per visit)|
|25 Visits||$185 ($7.40 per visit)|
|50 Visits||$320 ($6.40 per visit)|
|75 Visits||$399 ($5.32 per visit)|
|Child (under 2 yrs)||Free|
|Season - Youth (ages 3-17)||$150|
|Season - Adult (ages 18 & older)||$175|
|Season - Family * (up to 4 people)
* Family Membership must be purchased in person at the Hamel Recreation Center (HRC) or Outdoor Pool.
Durham Residents: The above rates for Durham Residents reflect a 15% subsidy from the Town of Durham valid towards both season memberships and Multi-Visit Passes. Proof of residency must be provided to receive this subsidized price. Passes need to purchased in person at Outdoor Pool or HRC.
- Visit the UNH Campus Recreation Member Portal
- If you are a UNH Faculty/Staff/Students or have previously created an account, click the ‘Log In’ button in the top right corner.
- If you are not affiliated with the university, and do not have an account, click the Sign-Up button in the top right corner. Follow the on-screen prompts to fill in the necessary information. Make sure to check your email to activate your account. Log in following steps 1 and 2.
- UNH Faculty/Staff/Students click the orange UNH log in button.
- Community Members sign in using your local account.
- Select the image Outdoor Pool Memberships or Outdoor Pool Multi-Visit Passes. Scroll down to view all the options.
- Select the pool membership or MVP you would like to purchase.
- If prompted, select the summer session button.
- Read, sign and accept the digital waiver if purchasing a membership.
- Click yes to accept the policy questions when prompted.
- Add to cart and proceed to check out.
|Campus Recreation Student Membership||Dependent upon enrollment status||Included with membership|
|Full-Time UNH Faculty/Staff (benefits eligible)||Year round||Included with UNH ID|
|Community Membership - Annual (Unavailable due to COVID-19)||July 1- June 30||$250|
|Community Membership - Fall (Unavailable due to COVID-19)||July 1- December 31||$130|
|Community Membership - Spring||January 1-June 30||$125|
|Daily Guest Pass (Unavailable due to COVID-19)||Per day||$8.50 Purchase at pool, cash only.|
|Master's Swim Drop-In Guest Pass (Unavailable due to COVID-19)||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||$10 Purchase at pool, cash only.|
|10 Visits||Any||$80 ($8 per visit)|
|25 Visits||Any||$185 ($7.40 per visit)|
|50 Visits||Any||$320 ($6.40 per visit)|
|75 Visits||Any||$399 ($5.32 per visit)|