Campus Resources


 AED Locator Map
Locate emergency defibrillators on and around UNH Campus.

The Beauregard Center
(603) 862-2050
Memorial Union Building (MUB), Room 327

The Beauregard Center creates opportunities for people to participate in an inclusive community and to explore and understand diversity, injustice and equity. Their work is grounded in understanding diversity that includes people of all abilities, ages and ethnicities, genders, nationalities, races, religions/spiritual traditions, socio-economic classes and sexual orientations. The Beauregard Center provides support and development for African American/Black, Latina/o, Native American and Asian/Pacific Islanders, as well as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning students.

Center for Academic Resources (CFAR)
(603) 862-3698
Smith Hall 

The Center for Academic Resources offers a wide range of academic support services for students. CFAR also has an additional Student Support Services (SSS) component. These grant-funded services are for students enrolled in baccalaureate degree programs who meet income and/or disability criteria determined by the U.S. Department of Education.

Health & Wellness 
(603) 862-WELL (9355)

Medical services, wellness education & promotion, and public health expertise on campus. Open to students, faculty & staff.

Healthy UNH

Healthy UNH is staffed by the New Hampshire Institute for Health Policy and Practice, located in Hewitt Hall. The staff is responsible for implementing and executing operating plans, steering the Healthy UNH Action Committee, and providing financial management for Healthy UNH.

IRF (Incident Report Form)
Incident Report Form FAQ

This form is to report discrimination, bias, retaliation, or sexual harassment incidents.

Military & Veteran's Services
(603) 862-0643
Hood House

The University of New Hampshire Veteran's Services provides counseling on all aspects of veterans' benefits as well as assistance in procuring and completing the required forms and certifications for veterans' benefits.  Veterans Services maintains a comprehensive directory to assist veterans in contacting state, local, and university resources for housing, day care, career planning, employment, financial aid, tutorial assistance, remedial training, handicapped services, and Vietnam Veterans Outreach.  Veteran's Services also provides a framework for networking among campus veterans.

Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
(603) 862-2090
Smith Hall

PACS is the primary mental health facility on campus. They provide counseling and therapy for students who may be experiencing situational or ongoing psychological difficulties. Clinical services are available to all students who have paid the health fee. 

SHARPP (Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program)
24/7 Help Line (603) 862-SAFE (7233) or Office Main Line at (603) 862-3494
TTY: 1-800-735-2964

Speech-Language-Hearing Center 
(603) 862-2546
4 Library Way

The UNH Speech-Language-Hearing Center offers services as speech and language therapy, interventions for individuals with a Traumatic Brain Injury or social communication disorders, etc., along with voice therapy and transgender voice services.

Student Accessibility Services
(603) 862-2607
Smith Hall 

Student Accessibility Services provides services to students with documented disabilities to ensure that all University activities and programs are accessible. Individualized accommodations and support services for veteran students with disabilities is also available. The office also promotes the development of student self-reliance and the personal independence necessary to succeed in a university climate. 

uSafeUS Mobile App
Prevention Innovations Research Center (PIRC)

Download to your phone for interactive features and resources to prevent sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking.