- Equipment is available for rent Monday - Friday by appointment only unless otherwise noted.
- Not open on weekends or during curtailed operations.
- Equipment is available for rent in Hamel Rec Center (HRC) Room 107.
How to Rent Equipment
- Rates are 1-day, Each additional day is +$1 (max price/item is the 7-day rate)
- Full payment due at pick-up
- A student ID# or drivers license is needed for renting.
To request a reservation, please e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before requested pickup.
- Your Name
- Requested Reservation Dates
- Requested Gear
- Preferred Pick-up Time
- Any Relevant Sizes (shoe sizes or ski length)
- Contact Info (e-mail and phone number)
- Equipment can be returned to the Outdoor Adventures Office any time that the HRC building is open.
- Label your returned equipment with your name, date, and any issues/damages
- Equipment that is returned damaged, dirty, or wet (tents/soft good) is subject to an additional fee.
UNH Student / HRC Member Rate
|Tents & Tarps|
|Nylon Coated Tarp w/ Ridgeline (12x14)||$6|
|Sleeping Bags & Pads|
|-20 or -15 Degree Sleeping Bag||$10|
|20 Degree Sleeping Bag||$8|
|35/40 Degree Sleeping Bag||$6|
|Trekking Poles - collapsable||$3|
|Cookset (large pot+lid, saddle, frying pan, spatula)||$2|
|Bear Bag Set (2 stuff sacks w/ 50ft cord)||$1|
|Snowshoes (MSR Denali)||$8|
|Sorel Winter Boots||$5|
|Telemark Ski Set w/ Skins (includes boots & poles)||$25|
|Telemark Ski Set (includes boots & poles)||$20|
|XC Ski Set w/ Metal Edges (includes boots & poles)||$15|
|XC Ski Set w/ Non-metal Edges (includes boots & poles)||$12|
|Wetsuit (limited sizes)||$5|