Equipment is available for rent in Hamel Rec Center (HRC) Room 107.
How to Rent Equipment
- Weekend rates are Friday - Monday.
- Full payment due at pick-up
- A student ID# or drivers license is needed for renting.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis.
Reserved Equipment can be picked up and returned at the Welcome Center. anytime the HRC is open. Reservations must be received by Wednesday at 11:59pm. To request a reservation, please e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Requested Reservation Dates
- Requested Gear
- Preferred Pick-up Time
- Any Relevant Sizes (shoe sizes or ski length)
- Contact Info (e-mail and phone number)
- For extended rental options, email email@example.com
While UNH is in the yellow mode of operation, Outdoor Adventures will be offering Limited Rental Services.
UNH Student / HRC Member Rate
While UNH is in the yellow mode of operation, Outdoor Adventures will be offering limited rental services.
|Backpacking / Camping|
|Backpack 70 Liter||$18|
|Sleeping bag (3-Season)||$14|
|Sleeping bag (Winter)||$18|
|Backpacking stove (w/full fuel bottle)||$18|
|Propane camp stove (no fuel included)||$14|
|Cookset (pot and utensils)||$5|
|Bear bag set (2 Stuff sacks w/ 50 ft of rope)||$3|
|Mountaineering ice axe||$11|
|Cross Country ski set||$27|
|Cross Country skis w/ metal edges set||$34|
|Telemark ski set||$50|
|Telemark skins (for Salomon skis)||$14|
|Sorel winter boots||$11|