Looking for a ride to the mountain and friends to ski and ride with this winter? Look no further, the ski and board club is for you.
How trips work:
Attendance to Wednesday night trip sign-ups are required in order to receive a spot on the bus. Keep in mind the bus sign-ups are on a first come first serve basis
- Pay your $100 dues before trip sign-ups.
- Trip sign-ups will be held the Wednesday before each scheduled trip (in the MUB later in the evening).
- Check in with a trip leader and confirm you are on the roster for the weekend.
- Bus leaves B-Lot at 7 a.m. and the Alumni Center lot at 7:15 a.m. sharp.
- Ski or Board with your friends!
- Head back to campus at approximately 3:30-4 p.m.
Sign-ups are held at 8:15 p.m. in MUB 330/332.
|Trip Date||Sign-Up Date||Trip Location|
We use the New England Pass (Loon, Sunday River, Sugarloaf) – purchase through us and get your pass printed at our two pass printing events at UNH, must have enrollment verification done and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions provided in How to Register tutorial.
Or purchase your college pass online directly by visiting the Sunday River website.