Looking for a ride to the mountain and friends to ski and ride with this winter? Look no further, the ski and board club is for you.
How trips work:
Trip signups are online on our campus recreation website, if you're reading this page right now then you are in the right place! This is where it happens! The sign-ups are on a first come first serve basis online.
- Pay your club dues before the trip signups
- Trip signups will be held the TUESDAY before each scheduled trip in the evening to ensure all have a chance to sign up.
- Sign up for the trip, enter your information and carry out payment
- Check email and confirm you have received confirmation email for the trip
- Arrive at B-Lot or Alumni Lot for bus departure
- Head back to campus at approximately 3:30 - 4:00 pm
*more details to be included for the fall 2021/2022 season*
|Trip Date||Sign-Up Date||Trip Location|
Expect Resort Closure by 4/11
We provide transportation to the New Hampshire College Pass Mountains – Moving forward Gunstock will be our “home” mountain due to their proximity and awesome staff!